- All entries must be submitted online using the official online entry form.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- All completed submissions will be treated as Entries and will be handled as such for the purpose of the awards and subsequent promotion through Highways and Smart Highways magazines, and the Highways Awards website.
- When completing the online entry, you must list the names of all the organisations involved in this project as you would like them to appear. This is what will be displayed in any promotional material and how you will be referenced on the night of the awards ceremony
- The judges reserve the right to change the category entered should they deem it necessary. The entrant will be advised if a change in category is made
- All supporting documentation should comply with the details in ‘How to Enter’ to enable all the judges access to the files submitted
- There will be no advance notification of award winners however a shortlist will be announced via the Highways website and the September issue of the magazine
- All shortlisted entries will need to be represented at the awards ceremony and gala dinner. A table of 10 is £1950 +VAT, but we will accommodate a minimum booking of five seats at £995 +VAT if necessary
- The Judging Panel's decision will remain final and correspondence will not be entered into relating to the judging process, unless instigated by the Judging Panel
- The organisers cannot be held responsible for documentation not received. Please ensure that your file has uploaded via the website. Email the organiser if you are unsure
- 5pm Friday 21st June 2019 is the closing date. Entries received after that date will not be accepted
ALL completed applications will be judged on:
- The quality of the improvements they have made to the UK's Highway Maintenance and Traffic Related Industry
- Clear demonstration that the entry meets the required elements of the criteria for the category entered
Industry references may be sought as part of the judging process to ensure the integrity of the judging system.